We are seeking a highly motivated candidate to join our team as a scientist. Dr. Kugathasan’s research is focused on understanding the pathogenesis and the underlying molecular mechanisms of inflammatory bowel disease. Dr Kugathasan is the principal investigator on many NIH funded multi-center projects where his laboratory also function as biorepository.
- Under minimal supervision, the Assistant Academic Research Scientist performs a wide range of highly technical and complex tasks necessary to advance basic and/or translational research programs.
- Responsible for working with experimental platforms specific to the hiring Program.
- Duties will include but are not limited to experimental design, data analysis, and interpretation and communication of results of basic and/or translational research.
- Will be required to review literature and apply advanced knowledge, skills, and input necessary for protocol development.
- May assist in grant and other funding applications, as necessary and appropriate.
- Performs other responsibilities as required.
To apply for this job please visit staff-emory.icims.com.