We are hosting a webinar to demonstrate the features of the OpenSpecimen “Mobile App”.
Many of the OpenSpecimen workflows are better done on a handheld device instead of a desktop or laptop.
The OpenSpecimen Mobile App is aimed at improving the productivity of lab and clinic staff, and reducing the data entry time.
- Registering participants in a clinic
- Collecting questionnaire or clinical data forms of a patient
- Clinic staff collecting primary specimens
- Scanning a specimen barcode in the freezer room
You can view a short (~4 mins) demonstration of the OpenSpecimen Mobile App:
- How the OpenSpecimen Mobile App can help your biobank streamline the data collection process?
- Demonstration of current features like register participant, visit, specimens, etc.
- Configurability options
Date/Time: 23rd March | 9 AM PST | 12 PM EDT | 4 PM GMT
Join us on this webinar to explore our mobile application.