We, Krishagni Solutions Pvt Ltd (“Company”, “we”, “us”, “our”) are the owners of the website www.openspicen.org, (the “Website”) and a web-based application (“APP”) named “OpenSpecimen” together referred to as the platform (the “Platform”). The Website showcases our offerings. The APP facilitates users to manage biospecimen data for clinical research (“Services”).
- “User(s)”, “you”, “your” shall mean and include organizations, health care institutes/ establishments, research centers, and their permitted users that avail the Services through the APP and visitors of the Website.
- “User Content” shall mean and include data including but not limited to clinical data, biospecimen data, and materials other information uploaded by the Users on the APP.
PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED
- Personal Information collected on the Website- To get in touch with us through the chat box or to request a demo of our products on the demo page available on the Website, Users are required to provide their Personal Information.
- Personal Information collected to provide the Services-To avail of the Services, User is required to complete the registration/subscription formalities, after completion of such formalities, Company shall create an account for the User (“User Account”). During the registration process, for using the Services During the registration process, for using the Services and for availing the Services User shall be required to share/upload certain Personal Information.
WE DO NOT COLLECT ANY MEDICAL INFORMATION OR HEALTH-SENSITIVE DATA OF THE USERS OR OF ANY INDIVIDUALS WHEN USERS ACCESS OUR PLATFORM AND/OR AVAIL OF THE SERVICES.
ACCURACY OF INFORMATION
USE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We shall use the Personal Information collected from the Website and APP as follows:
A. Personal Information provided by Users of Website:
- To provide Users with a demo of our product offerings.
- To respond to inquiries pertaining to our Services and product offerings.
- To provide User information about any new offerings/and or our periodic newsletter.
B. Personal Information provided by Users of the APP:
- To provide the User with the Services and to assist the User in the event the User needs any additional support.
- To assist the User with technical difficulties that may arise in relation to the User’s use and access.
We do not sell, rent, distribute, lease or otherwise provide your Personal Information to third parties, without your prior consent. However, in course of providing Services to you or access to the Platform, we may share your Personal Information with certain parties. Accordingly, you expressly give your free consent to us to disclose or share your Personal Information in the following cases:
Administrators: We may provide access to the User’s Personal information to any of our authorized administrators for any internal business purpose, who shall be under confidentiality obligations towards the same.
Merger or Acquisition: We may transfer the User’s Personal Information if we are acquired by or we acquire or merge with another company or transfer a part of our business, including the Platform, to a third party. Any third party or resultant entity that receives the User’s Personal Information pursuant to a merger, demerger, amalgamation, reconstruction, change in control or business transfer shall have the right to continue to use User’s Personal Information. In the event of such a sale or transfer, we may notify the Users.
Legal and Regulatory Authorities: We may in order to comply with our legal obligations/ court orders/ requests by Govt. authorities share Personal Information with legal and regulatory authorities.
We will retain User’s Personal Information as long as it is required to be retained for the purpose of provision of the Services. We may also retain and use User’s Personal Information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
INFORMATION FOR EU/EEA VISITORS
- Legal Basis: We will not process your Personal Information without a lawful basis to do so. We will process your Personal Information only on the legal basis of consent [as provided in Art. 6 (1) (a) of the GDPR], contract [as provided in Art. 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR], or based on our legitimate interests [as provided in Art. 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR], provided that such interests are not overridden by your privacy rights and interests.
- Transfer of Your Personal Information Across Borders: The Personal Information we collect (of EU and UK residents) might be processed outside the EU and UK at a secure center located in India. We collect and transfer Personal Information outside the EU in accordance with the GDPR and UK data protection laws. If you have questions, please contact. If you have questions, please contact us at email@example.com.
- Rights of EU residents: You have the right to request us to let you know what Personal Information belonging to you do we hold in our possession, right to have us rectify or modify any such Personal Information, right to have us erase/delete your Personal Information, right to restrict us from processing such Personal Information, withdraw consent at any time where we are relying on consent to process your Personal Information, right to object to our use of your Personal Information, you have the right to lodge a complaint with a data protection authority. We may need to request specific information from you to help us confirm your identity or also contact you for further information in relation to your request. If you would like to exercise ANY of these rights, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
CHOICE AND OPT-OUT
We may send you communications including but not limited to (a) notices about your use of our Platform and offerings, including those concerning violations of use, (b) updates, (c) promotional information regarding our offerings, and (d) newsletters. You may opt out of receiving promotional emails and newsletters from us by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in those emails. Alternatively, you can opt out, at any time, by emailing email@example.com with your specific request.
User’s Personal Information including User Content is stored on Users systems and on third party cloud servers. Although we provide appropriate firewalls and protections, we cannot warrant the security of any Personal Information transmitted as our systems are not hackproof. Data pilferage due to unauthorized hacking, virus attacks, technical issues is possible, and we take no liability or responsibility for it.
User is responsible for all the actions that take place under the User Account. If User chooses to share User Account details and password or any Personal Information with third parties, the User is solely responsible for the same. If the User loses control of the User Account, User may lose substantial control over its Personal Information and may be subject to legally binding actions. It is the User’s responsibility to keep the User’s password confidential and secure.
ACCESSING AND MODIFYING PERSONAL INFORMATION
In case Users that avail of our Services needs to access, review, and/or make changes to the Personal Information including User Content User may do so by requesting the User’s admin on his User Account. Users of the Website may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if they wish to modify the Personal Information provided to us through the Website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
GOVERNING LAWS AND DISPUTES
CHANGES TO THIS POLICY