We have started an interactive webinar series, ‘Ask Me Anything – about OpenSpecimen’. In these webinars, users can ask us questions on any feature, discuss a pain point their end-users face, or propose new features.
The first webinar from this series covered the below topics. Watch the video to learn more.
- When to use collection protocol groups?
- Specimen centric vs participant centric collection protocols
- Shipping specimens between collection protocols
- Dashboard for a group of collection protocols
- Queuing of bulk import jobs
- Integrations with other applications/instruments
- Integrated queries
- Survey functionality
- Periodic security scans of the application
- OpenSpecimen’s online technical support
Upcoming features in v8.2:
- Workflow plugin – to support processing specimen workflows
- Performing system tasks from UI
- Alerts module – to send alerts for various activities done in the application, data validations, user training, etc.
- Audit enhancements – generate audit reports by specific records.