Anna Mantsoki, Biobank Data Scientist, FIND Diagnostics (Geneva), will present how they use OpenSpecimen to manage biospecimens collected from multi-center clinical studies and integration with OpenClinica (EDC).
FIND Diagnostics is a global non-profit organization driving innovation in the development and delivery of diagnostics to combat major diseases affecting the world’s poorest populations.
OpenSpecimen at FIND:
‣ Using OpenSpecimen since 2017
‣ Manage specimens from countries across Africa and Asia
‣ Integrated with OpenClinica (EDC)
‣ Interview with FIND OpenSpecimen implementation team (20 mins, Srikanth Adiga, Stefano Ongarello, Anna Mantsoki)
‣ Implementation at FIND (30 mins, Anna)
‣ Conclusion and questions (10 mins)