The OpenSpecimen’s REDCap integration plugin is ready and a ~10 minutes demo video is available on the OpenSpecimen’s YouTube channel (link below).
1. Link a REDCap “Project” with an OpenSpecimen’s “Collection Protocol”
2. Pull all clinical data from REDCap and store in OpenSpecimen
3. Supports both longitudinal and classical REDCap studies
Benefits: why integrate?
1. Productivity: Save time and avoid human errors in doing duplicate data entries
2. Powerful queries: Find specimens and participants using integrated queries across datasets from OpenSpecimen and REDCap
3. SpecimenCatalog: Include REDCap data in the SpecimenCatalog
For more info watch video: https://www.youtube.com
PS: Have you registered for OSCON17 yet? Visit: http://www.