|Release Date||September 25, 2016|
OpenSpecimen can be integrated with EDC systems like OpenClinica (OC), REDCap (RC) etc. To access the plugin, email email@example.com.
1. Link a OC/RC “Project” with an OpenSpecimen’s “Collection Protocol”
2. Pull all clinical data from OC/RC and store in OpenSpecimen
3. Supports both longitudinal and classical studies
Benefits: why integrate?
1. Productivity: Save time and avoid human errors in doing duplicate data entries
2. Powerful queries: Find specimens and participants using integrated queries across datasets from OpenSpecimen and REDCap
3. SpecimenCatalog: Include OC/RC data in catalogs created in OpenSpecimen.