OpenSpecimen v8.1 is released now, and we conducted a webinar on new features in this release.
We also covered some older features that are useful but not popular!
What’s new in v8.1?
- New Specimen Collection Workflow for Clinical Coordinators
- Receive Specimens page
- Role-based display of fields
- User Groups
- Colour coding of the container map view
- Print Collection and Distribution Manifests (PDF)
Refer to complete Release Notes here.
- User Activity Dashboard
- Container reports
- User Training Records
- New home page dashboard and starring objects