The UKCRC Tissue Directory and Coordination Centre (TDCC) held their annual conference UK Biobanking Showcase 2020 between the 12th and 16th October. This year’s conference was comprised of webinars and informal meet-ups throughout the week with attendance peaking at over 145 delegates.
This article focuses on some of the Biobanking Showcase highlights of the week. It also includes link to the sessions’ recordings. Below sessions are covered in the article –
- What can Biobanking learn from COVID-19?
- Collecting COVID-19 samples
- Sustainability and transperancy
- Community, collaboration and consensus
- Improving online presence
- 2020 biobank of the year
Click here to read more.