We are pleased to announce this year’s OpenSpecimen Community Meet – OSCON23.
HYATT REGENCY LA JOLLA
3777 La Jolla Village Drive, San Diego, CA 92122, USA
Hotel Booking URL: We will email you a URL for room booking after registration.
- OSCON: July 24 & 25
- Open House (optional): July 26
- A two-day annual event for OpenSpecimen current and prospective users.
- Includes demos & workshops on new features, product training, technical sessions and product roadmap.
- Talks by adopters about their experiences and best practices.
- Network with users from other biobanks & exchange ideas.
About Open House:
- Problem-solving and training on any topic of interest (except API)
- 1:1 meetings
Agenda: Click here
- OSCON: $399
- Open House: $299
“Thanks so much for taking the time and effort to put this conference together. I appreciated the opportunity to speak at OSCON22 and thought the conference was incredibly useful and informative. What you have done with OpenSpecimen is very impressive.”
-Dr. Mark Watson, Washington University School of Medicine
[contact-form-7 id=”12819″ title=”OSCON Registration”]