We are happy to announce this year’s “OpenSpecimen Community Meet (OSCON)” plans.
- Is an annual event of OpenSpecimen adopters and ones planning to use in the future.
- Covers demos of new features, product training, technical sessions and product roadmap.
- Talks by adopters about their experiences and best practices
- Meet adopters from other biobanks, exchange ideas and best practices.
The Surfcombers Resort, Miami, Florida, USA
- Community meet: Sep 18-19
- Superuser training: Sep 20-21
- Community meet: $495 – Before July 10th; $695 regular
- Superuser training: $2900
* 50% discount on the community meet fees if you present a case study or a poster.
* 20% discount for support contract holders
A detailed agenda will be published shortly. Topics covered will be:
- Progress made in the last year
- Roadmap for the next year
- Presentations by adopters on their usage of OpenSpecimen
- Hands on training session on new features
- Breakout sessions for newcomers
- Technical sessions on REST API usage, integrations and plugins
Please feel free to email us any questions or feedback.