Krishagni is happy to announce the release of version v4.3 with new features, bug fixes and other improvements.
For further details: https://www.openspeci
Next release: OpenSpecimen v5.0 – April 2018
We have already started working on v5.0. Please let us know if you have any enhancement request or user feedback that we can include in v5.0.
In the recent times, we have signed up many new biobanks – a sign of OpenSpecimen’s growth in the academic research world globally.
- Memorial Sloan Kettering (Precision Medicine Biobank)
- Memorial Sloan Kettering (Clinical Trials Group)
- Griffith University (Gold Coast, Australia)
- University of California – Davis
- University of Illinois Chicago
- Allegheny Health Network
Biobanks which went “live” with OpenSpecimen recently
- University of Pennsylvania
- University of Pittsburg (Hillman / GI group)
- FIND Diagnostics (Geneva)
- University of Maryland
- Nurture Biobank (U.K)
Bronze sponsor for ISBER May 20-24, 2018 – Dallas
We will be in Dallas for the ISBER conference. Please let us know if you are planning to attend. We will be happy to catch up.
Feel free to email email@example.com about for any questions.