OpenSpecimen's eConsents for Biobanking helps clinical research centers to collect both types of consents - study-specific and broad-based consents. This module enables biobank staff to obtain consent information from participants on a desktop, tablet, or email.
Why use OpenSpecimen's eConsents Module?
Having one system helps you avoid "data silos" and costly integrations. Also, multiple applications will lead to higher IT overheads and higher training costs.
Reporting: OpenSpecimen's Reporting module is powerful and easy to use. It supports creating reports across datasets, save, share, or schedule reports.
1. List of participants not consented
2. Participants consents between two dates
3. Minors turning 18 in the next 30 days
4. Specimens from participants who have withdrawn consents
Validations: OpenSpecimen allows you to define validations like:
1. Do not allow specimen collection if participant not consented
2. Do not allow specimens distribution based on consents (e.g., not consented for external research)
Versioning: Over a period of time, as consents change, it is important to support multiple versions of the consent form. This is critical for the following reasons:
1. Different participants are consented on different versions.
2. It should be possible to "archive" old consent forms.
3. Should be possible to create reports based on which version the participant had consented.
OpenSpecimen's eConsents Module for Biobanking and Clinical Research is a cost-effective, user-friendly, and easy to use. Email us at email@example.com for demo and questions.