Bob Lange, Project Leader, Johns Hopkins Institute for Clinical and Translational Research, will present how they use OpenSpecimen to manage biospecimens collected from multiple studies and integration with in-house pathology database and Epic (EMR).
Johns Hopkins has been using OpenSpecimen for the last 10+ years as an "Enterprise-Wide" Biobanking LIMS. This is an excellent opportunity to learn how JHU uses OpenSpecimen, best practices, and more.
OpenSpecimen at Johns Hopkins:
‣ Enterprise-wide usage for 10+ years
‣ Manage 70+ collection protocols and 400,000+ specimens
‣ Integrated with in-house pathology database and Epic (EMR)
‣ Interview with Johns Hopkins OpenSpecimen implementation team (20 mins, Srikanth Adiga, Bob Lange)
‣ Implementation at Johns Hopkins (30 mins, Bob)
‣ Conclusion and questions (10 mins)