It’s time to say goodbye to 2021. This year will not only be remembered for lockdown, social distancing, and WFH, but also for resilience, innovation, and cooperation.
We at Krishagni wish you a happy and safe Christmas and New Year!
Meanwhile, we thought, why not play a little (not so) Secret Santa with you. Here is a chance to win a $100 gift card in time for your Christmas shopping – as part of the “OpenSpecimen – One Bright Idea” program.
Fill this form if you have an idea OR a pain point that you want us to fix in OpenSpecimen.
We are always looking for ideas to make OpenSpecimen “easy to use.” Ideally, we are looking for pain points faced by the end-users, not administrators. So talk to them too.
If your idea is accepted, you will win a $100 gift coupon, and your name will be added to the user manual page and forum posts. So do not miss your name being immortalized in OpenSpecimen’s history books!
Here is your monthly curated pick of biobanking news, jobs, and events from across the globe. We hope you will find this enriching and valuable. Please do let us know your feedback on how we can improve this newsletter.
- Webinar recording: “Ask me anything – about OpenSpecimen”
- New Blog: Basic Principles of Biobanking – From biospecimens to precision medicine for patients
- Northwell Health partners with Indivumed to create a cancer research bank
- Could biobanks be the new frontier for digital health research?
- Training the Next Generation of Indigenous Data Scientists (Stanford)
- New program $1.5 million boosts Western Australian biobanking
- Tasmania’s first brain tumor biobank at Menzies Institute for Medical Research
- Research Assistant III or IV – Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center
- Genomics Research Analyst – University of Colorado
- Genomic Technologist I, Biobanking Service Center – Dartmouth-Hitchcock Health
- Research Support Officer – University of Melbourne
- Clinical Coordinator – University of Cyprus Biobank
- Participant’s motives for participation in and potential withdrawal from biobank projects
- Biorepositories for translational research in uro-oncology
- A cohort study in UK biobank – Consumption of tea/coffee and risk of dementia
- Sustainability in Biobanking (ISBER / ThermoFisher): Dec 8
- Submit workshop proposals for ISBER 2022: Dec 13 (Deadline)
- 3rd ICGA Conference (virtual) Biobanking to Omics: 13-14 Jan 2022
How did you like this edition? What else would you like to see? Do you have a story or a news item for the Biobanking community? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org