Fresh of the Press
- Why open source matters in biobanking? (Written by Krishagni in collaboration with Johns Hopkins, Washington, Oxford and CBR (Nigeria)
- UK Biobank is working to improve their user experience for all stakeholders.
- Partners Biobank has enrolled more than 100,000 participants.
- New AI clinical trial tool developed by the Cincinnati Children’s Hospital can reduce patient screening time and improve the patient enrollment process.
- Litmus Health releases secure, compliant, trackable platform for patient data from wearable devices during clinical trials.
Biobank Job Alerts
- Director of Biorepository, Children’s Hospital of Chicago, Illinois.
- Associate Director, Pre-Analytical, Genomic Health, Redwood City, California.
- Senior Clinical Research Coordinator, University of California, San Francisco.
- Biobanker, Nuffield Department of Clinical Medicine, University of Oxford.
- Research Fellow in Health Data Research, University of Edinburgh.
- Laboratory Director, London School of Hygiene & Tropical Medicine, Africa.
- Genomics Clinic Technical Officer, ACT Health, Canberra.
OpenSpecimen In News
Check out our new case study on Center for Bioethics and Research’s (Nigeria) adoption of OpenSpecimen’s Community Edition.
- Sub-query Support in Reporting
- Configure fields in the Order specimen page
- Drop-down Manager Enhancements
- Half-day workshop at the Murdoch Children’s Research Institute, Melbourne (free and open for all) – August 14th – Register Now
- Half-day workshop at Telethon Kids, Perth – August 21st – Register Now
- OpenSpecimen AU/NZ Annual Community Meet (Cairns) – October 15th – Register Now
- OpenSpecimen USA Annual Community Meet (Miami) – 11th-12th November – Register Now
Some pictures from our recent workshops at New York and Emory University (Atlanta).