KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
- Passion for healthcare/public health and lifelong learning.
- Self-starter with ability to work well independently, as well as with a dedicated and enthusiastic team.
- Creative, flexible, solutions-based thinker that shares and reflects on ideas.
- Previous experience with grant writing, IRB submissions, data management, and database development, preferred.
- Excellent English communication skills (oral and written).
- Effective interpersonal skills to interact appropriately with diverse staff and external collaborators.
- Bilingual or multi-lingual skills (beyond that of English) appropriate to the patient population served is a plus.
- Cultural sensitivity and comfort with a wide range of social, racial and ethnic populations.
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, database systems, and Internet.
- Experience using data management software helpful (e.g., REDCap, NVivo).
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Must be able to maintain strict confidentiality of all personal/health sensitive information.
To apply for this job please visit jobs.bmc.org.