What makes the job special (key responsibilities and accountabilities)?
- Lead the development of data strategy for BBMRI-ERIC in collaboration with BBMRI-ERIC leadership team; engage with National and Organizational Nodes of BBMRI-ERIC to prepare datafication plans for biobanks, including identification of tools, solutions and best practices to implement the strategies.
- Engage with stakeholders of BBMRI-ERIC to collect and analyze their needs and contribute to defining IT strategy to support implementation of these needs.
- Coordinate data strategies with other ESFRI infrastructures in the life sciences cluster and beyond.
- Identify funding opportunities and develop and implement international projects that support implementation of the IT and data strategy of BBMRI-ERIC.
- Act as a deputy CIO of BBMRI-ERIC.
- Contribute to major ongoing and upcoming projects including EOSC-Life, EJP RD, HealtyCloud, and EHDS2 Pilot.
- Represent BBMRI-ERIC IT communities in international organizations and initiatives (ISO, RDA, GA4GH, EHDS, EOSC, ESFRI), on high-level European and international policy meetings and contribute to the development of funding opportunities for BBMRI-ERIC communities.
To apply for this job please visit bbmrieric.bamboohr.com.